Heil Sound The Fin Dynamic Cardioid Microphone (Black, Red LED)
- Output level: -52.9dB.
- End fire generating element: 1-1/8" diameter dynamic.
- Polarity: Pin 2+.
- Magnet structure: Neodymium, iron, and boron.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61620
- SKU: Fin Bk/Rd
The Heil Sound The Fin Dynamic Cardioid Microphone (Black, Red LED) is a professional microphone with all the qualities you could ask for in a dynamic cardioid microphone, it just happens to be one of the coolest looking mics you’ve ever seen.
Best-in-class, smooth, flat response from the shock mounted, large, low mass diaphragm element driven by a powerful magnet, will reward you with rich sound throughout its broad frequency range. The Fin is great in the studio, or live, and it particularly exhibits excellent upper mids.
The Fin has a beautifully sculpted body that is double-chromed in a three-stage plating process. Horizontal fins accent its soft angular profile. As an added bonus, The Fin glows via the four L.E.D. lights inside, which can be turned on and off from via the phantom power from the mixing board. This can make for a dramatic effect, or create that “certain vibe” to enhance your next performance.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern - The Fin offers a tight cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection.
- Low Handling Noise - A special internal Sorbothane rubber shock mount reduces the effects of low-frequency handling noise.
- Standard Connection - A standard 3-pin XLR connector and a 5/8" threaded mount let you connect the mic to virtually any sound system and mount it on a variety of mic booms and stands
- Accessories Included - An aluminium carrying case and a polishing cloth are included to keep your mic looking like new.
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Dimensions||6 x 4" (152 x 102mm)|
|Weight||1.65 lbs (0.75kg)|