(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
A Hoya 67mm 82 Hoya Multi-Coated (HMC) Glass filter is a light balancing filter used to increase the colour temperature slightly for a cooler tone. This light blue filter absorbs the excessive yellow-red light from daylight in the morning and evening hours and keeps skin tones close to natural.
Multi-coated to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. Note: Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness
- Maintains natural flesh tones; Prevents reddish cast
- Can create mood of coolness
- 82A provides a cooler effect with tungsten film under 3200 K lamps
- As one of the premier filter manufacturers, Hoya filters continue to made from quality glass assuring the photographer clear, sharp and accurate images
- Hoya filters consistently provide even colour all the way through the filter; All surfaces are ground and polished to specific thickness and tolerances
- Even non-multi-coated Hoya filters have one layer of anti-reflective coating applied to each surface of the glass; Hoya's single layer coating decreases light reflection off the surface from approx. 9% to an average of 4-5%
82 Series Conversion Chart
- 82A Increases temperature from 3,000 to 3,200° Kelvin (1/3 stop)
- 82B Increases temperature from 2,900 to 3,060° Kelvin (2/3 stop)
||1.1 (+1/3 stop)
||Yes Hoya Multi-Coated (HMC)
||Reduces unnatural red tones in early morning or late afternoon light
||Used to make minor corrections in colour temperature
||* 82A 3,000 to 3,200° K
* 82B 2,900 to 3,060° K
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review