- Use any heads-up display app on any smartphone
- Works with smartphone maximum dimensions within 158 x 77 mm
- Use HUDWAY Glass any time of the day and visibility
- Includes two mounting options
HUDWAY Glass allows using any head-up display app on any smartphone both in poor visibility and on a clear day.
Works with any smartphone and HUD apps. If your smartphone dimensions are within 158 x 77 mm (6.2 x 3.1 inches), HUDWAY Glass can be used with it.
Day and Night
You can use HUDWAY Glass in any time of the day and visibility — its reflection rate allows to get a good reflection even on a clear day. When it’s dark outside, decrease your smartphone brightness to avoid the second reflection on the windshield.
A few tips to get better reflection visibility in daytime:
- Adjusting glass angle (the best reflection image is obtained at 53°)
- Augmenting phone screen brightness
- Opting for green UI elements (like in HUDWAY, Sygic and Navmii apps
Attach to your dashboard
The Glass has two mounts — a large one with a bendable base, and a slim one. Choose which one fits dashboard better, peel off the film, and stick the mount to the dashboard. Place the cradle on top of the mount and slide it until it snaps in place.
We use jelly-glue adhesives that are reusable and leave no traces when they’re removed.
|Compatible Apps||HUDWAY Go|