IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface
- 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface for Mobile Devices.
- 2 Class-A Preamps with Phantom Power.
- 2 XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/Instrument Inputs.
- 2 1/4" TRS Outputs with Level Control.
- 3.5mm Headphone Out with Level Control.
- Product: #65756
- SKU: IP-IRIG-PRODUOIO-IN
Building on the success of the original iRig Pro Duo, the IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O 2-Channel Audio/MIDI Interface offers improved Class-A preamps, connectivity with Lightning or USB Type-C or USB Type-A devices, redesigned numbered pots, a new rugged finish, and an enhanced software/app bundle.
Its compact design is ideal for producing and recording high-quality content at home or on the go with iOS/Android mobile devices or Mac/Windows computers. The iRig Pro Duo I/O features two XLR-1/4" combo inputs for connecting microphones or instruments, selectable 48V phantom power, and the ability to accommodate your favourite MIDI equipment such as a keyboard, synth, or drum machine.
The 1/4" monitor outputs and 3.5mm headphone output have independent level controls for optimal monitoring through speakers and headphones. A switch on the right side of the iRig Pro Duo I/O allows you to listen to the direct input signal without latency or the processed return signal from your device. The iRig Pro Duo I/O can be powered via the two included AA batteries, USB bus power, or a separately available external power supply.
- Compact mobile 2-channel interface for iOS/Android smartphones and tablets and Mac/Windows computers.
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/instrument inputs.
- On/off selectable 48V phantom power.
- Dual 1/4" TRS outputs with numbered level control for routing to active monitors.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output with independent numbered level control.
- Monitor direct signal (for use with video apps) or playback of processed audio.
- MIDI I/O via 2.5mm jacks and included MIDI breakout cables.
- Powered via two included AA batteries, USB bus power, or separately available external power supply.
- Includes over $500 worth of software and apps.
- Multicolour LED indicators.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy.
|Host Connection||1 x 7-Pin Mini-DIN|
|Analogue I/O||2 x XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/Instrument Inputs (Balanced/Unbalanced)
2 x 1/4" TRS Outputs (Balanced)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Headphone Output (Unbalanced)
|MIDI I/O||1 x 2.5 mm TRS MIDI Input
1 x 2.5 mm TRS MIDI Output
|Phantom Power||48 VDC (Selectable On/Off)|
|Power Requirements||2 x AA Batteries (Included), USB Bus Power, or External Power Supply (Available Separately)|
|Compatibility||iOS/Android Mobile Devices
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.0 x 1.5 x 5.0" / 7.5 x 3.7 x 12.7 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 0.2 kg|