The JuicedLink CX231 Camera Mountable Mixer / Preamplifier lets camcorder and prosumer camera owners connect professional microphones and line devices to their cameras. The mixer mounts to the base of camcorders and features two XLR inputs for balanced or unbalanced connection of microphones, recorders, additional mixers, etc.
The CX231 is capable of providing 12 and 48V phantom power to condenser microphones. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output and 9 inch (22.86cm) long cable (supplied) connect to the camera audio input. There are three gain settings and two attenuation knobs for controlling audio level.
The High/Mid/Low gain settings help control signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in clear audio results with a low noise floor. The CX231 is powered with a 9V alkaline battery for up to 16 hours (not included) and supplied with an output cable and allen wrench.
An essential tool in the professional video production and event videography.
- Inputs: 2 XLR balanced inputs
- Mic/Line Switch
- Unbalanced input capable - for wireless mic receivers, etc
- Output: 3.5mm stereo minijack amplified mic level
- Low-noise preamplifier
- 3 gain settings
- Improves camcorder signal-to-noise performance
- L/C/R Pan Switch
- Phantom Power
- 12V: power saving mode - extends battery life
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB Typ, 20Hz-20KHz
- 13 dB better than Beachtek DXA-2S
- Single 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 28mA typical (phantom off)
- Battery Life ~16 hours (typical, alkaline type battery)
- Black anodized aluminum enclosure for EMI protection and rugged use
- Mounts to bottom of camcorder
- Mounts to top of tripod
- Case Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.4" x 1.53"
- Weight: 12 ounces (no battery)
- Includes: ~9" cable with 3.5mm plugs, 1/8" allen wrench key
- Made in USA
- CX Family of XLR Adapter / Preamps