(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the KEF Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
Boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF's unique 'tangerine' waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||110Hz~24kHz (±6dB) open-backed|
|DRIVE UNITS||LF: 115mm (4.5in.) dual layer MF|
|HF: 25mm (1in.) aluminium HF|
|PRODUCT EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS||Diameter: 234.6mm (9.24in.)|
|Depth: 40mm (1.57in.)|
|CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS||196mm (7.71in.)|
|MOUNTING DEPTH FROM SURFACE||36mm (1.42in.)|
|MINIMUM WALL THICKNESS||10mm (0.39in.)|
|MAXIMUM WALL THICKNESS||25.5mm (1in.)|
|OPTIONAL ROUGH IN FRAME||RIF160R|
|OPTIONAL REAR ENCLOSURE||RNC160R|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review