Kessler KillShock Heavy Duty Shock Module (Black)
- For KillShock Isolator System.
- Heavy-Duty Isolation Level.
- Use with Light- and Medium-Duty Modules.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61864
- SKU: MG1060
Use the Kessler KillShock Heavy Duty Shock Module (Black) to adjust the tension of the KillShock Isolator System to a heavy-duty level. Each Shock Module consists of three cables that provide a certain level of tension to remove vibration from your rig. The colour denotes the level of tension—blue denotes a light level, red denotes medium, and black denotes heavy. The light module is best-suited for DSLR or smaller cine cameras. The heavier and bulkier the rig, the more tension required.
The KillShock Isolator System utilizes up to eight Shock Modules to remove vibration from any shot whether on a crane, jib, dolly, or vehicle, and they can be used in any combination of 8, 6, 4, or 3 modules or combined in any configuration of tension levels for balance and fine-tuning.
- Used with the KillShock Isolator System to remove vibration from moving shots.
- Heavy-Duty Shock Module consists of three black tension cables.
- Light-Duty modules are best-suited for DSLR or smaller cine cameras; Medium- and Heavy-Duty modules are used with heavier rigs.
- Configure with 8, 6, 4, or 3 modules and varied module types (Light-, Medium-, or Heavy-Duty) to create different levels of shock isolation.