Korg CM-300 Clip-On Contact Microphone (Black)
- For Brass Instruments, Violins & More.
- For Tuning Instruments in Loud Ensembles.
- Sensitive Piezo Element.
- Directly Captures Instrument Vibrations.
- Enhanced Cable Strain Relief.
- Product: #70774
- SKU: KOR-CM300-BK
The Korg CM-300 Clip-On Contact Microphone (Black) is a clip-on contact microphone designed to provide accurate tuning in the midst of even the loudest orchestras or bands. It has a sensitive piezo pickup, which directly captures the vibrations of trumpets, trombones, saxophones, violins, guitars, ukuleles, and more. Through its 1/4" TS connector cable, the CM-300 sends vibrations with improved sound transmission performance to your tuner's 1/4" input, providing the tuner with a precise picture of your instrument's intonation.
The CM-300's clip can open up to 1.2" for easy attachment to a variety of instruments. The rubber interior of the clip offers a secure fit without marring your instrument's finish. The cable and strain relief have been redesigned for increased durability and stress-resistance, minimising the possibility of breakage.
- 1/4" TS plug allows compatible connectivity to tuners with 1/4" inputs
- Rubber clip lining won't damage your instrument's finish
- Redesigned cable and strain relief yield increased durability
- Easily attaches with no modification to your instrument
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/4" TS|
|Cable Length||5' / 1.5 m|
|Weight||1.2 oz / 35 g|