Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 FE Zoom Lens (Sony E)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22.
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element.
- Two Aspherical Elements.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61655
- SKU: VE1018SFE
The widest zoom lens available for Sony full-frame E-mount cameras. Designed primarily for travel photography the Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 FE Zoom Lens (Sony E) has been engineered to be the smallest in its class, less than 9.1cm and only 496g. The 102° (18mm) to 130° (10mm) angle of view provides flexibility for photographers to compose landscape or architecture photos with ease.
The aperture system is carefully re-designed to produce the best sun-star renderings among all UWA lenses on the market. This compact and light lens comprises of 14 elements in 10 groups with 2 pcs of aspherical elements and 1 pc of Extra-low dispersion elements.
The patented optical design successfully minimizes distortion and chromatic aberrations and delivers superb optical performance from corner to corner.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 10-18mm lens can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 15-27mm equivalent focal length range.
- Especially sleek design measures just 6.9 x 9.1cm and weighs approximately 0.5kg.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and colour neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Five straight diaphragm blades are used to render crisp 10-point sun-stars when photographing point light sources with smaller aperture sizes.
- Accepts 37mm filters via a rear filter mount and is also compatible with the optional Laowa Magnetic 100mm Filter Holder.
|Focal Length||10 to 18mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||130° 102'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.91" / 15 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||37 mm (Rear)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.76 x 3.6" / 70 x 90.9 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 496 g|