Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra Macro APO Lens (Canon)
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22.
- Two Low Dispersion Elements.
- Maximum Magnification: 2:1.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61652
- SKU: VE10028C
Following the success of the Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2:1 Macro, the Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 Ultra Macro APO Lens (Canon) is the 2nd member of Laowa 2:1 macro line-up. This new 100mm lens can cover full frame sensor size and focus from 2:1 magnification to infinity.
The lens has a similar physical size to other 100mm Macro lenses in the market but double the magnification This 100mm portrait lens also features an apochromatic (APO) characteristic that chromatic aberration is invisible. The 12 elements in 10 groups optics design delivers a crystal sharpness image in both macro and infinity distances.
Canon EF / Nikon AI / Sony FE mounts are available. The aperture of the Canon version can be controlled electronically in the lens so photographers no longer need to compose their shots through a dark viewfinder. A focus assistance indicator will also be shown in the camera. EXIF data will also be saved into the camera.
- Telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 160mm equivalent focal length.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 25cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aid in precise focusing control.
- A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- This Canon EF version features a dedicated aperture control motor, along with an integrated CPU chip, to permit automated aperture adjustment via the camera body as well as the ability to transfer Exif data from the lens to the camera.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||24.4°|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||2:1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.72" / 24.7 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.83 x 4.92" / 72 x 125 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 638 g|