Laowa 15mm f/4 Wide Angle Macro Lens (Nikon)
- F Mount Lens/FX Format.
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32.
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus.
- One ED & Three High-Refractive Elements.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61689
- SKU: VEN1540N
The Laowa 15mm f/4 Wide Angle Macro Lens (Nikon) is designed to minimize distortion that plagues wide-angle lenses with the use of an advanced 12 element in 9 group construction with one extra-low dispersion and three high-refractive elements. A multi-layer low-reflective coating further improved image quality by reducing the appearance of flare and ghosting. Also, when used on APS-C cameras, or in crop modes, the lens offers +/- 6mm of vertical shift which can help correct for perspective when shooting objects such as buildings.
Full manual operation is required with this lens through the use of a physical aperture ring with a range of f/4 to f/32 and a large focusing ring. A flat front element provides room for a 77mm front filter thread for using a selection of specialized filters to enhance your scene. Additionally, it has a near circular 14-blade diaphragm for smooth out of focus elements and comes with a lens hood.
- Ultra-wide 110° angle of view on full-frame cameras.
- The wide-angle lens offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 22.5mm with an 85° angle of view when used on APS-C cameras bodies or in crop modes.
- Wide aperture range of f/4 to f/32.
- Lens construction features 12 elements in 9 groups with 3 high-refractive elements and on extra-low dispersion element.
- Minimum focus distance of 12cm with a minimum working distance of just 0.5cm.
- Manual focus and aperture control.
- When used with APS-C cameras, the Laowa 15mm Macro can utilize +/-6 mm of vertical shift to help correct perspective.
- True 1:1 magnification allows photographers to capture life-sized images of their subjects while still providing infinity focus for use as a standard wide-angle lens.
- Near-circular 14-blade aperture diaphragm provides smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Accepts 77mm threaded filters.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||110°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 6 mm Shift|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.72" / 12 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.30 x 2.5" / 83.8 x 64.7 mm|
|Weight||0.9 lb / 410 g|