Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Lens (Micro Four Thirds, Black)
- Micro Four Thirds System.
- 15mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22.
- Rectilinear Lens Design.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61682
- SKU: VE7520MFTSTBLK
The Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT Lens (Micro Four Thirds, Black) is currently the widest rectilinear lens currently in the market for Micro Four Thirds Cameras. It gives a field of view equivalent to 15mm lenses in 35mm sensors. This allows MFT users to enjoy an impressive 110° ultra-wide angle of view for a wide range of shooting needs despite the 2x crop factor.
The wide angle of view and ultra-fast aperture are extremely valuable for astrophotography. This lens is super compact and lightweight for casual on-the-go use. An ultra-light version is also available for aerial photography usage.
Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT is compatible with Panasonic, Olympus & Blackmagic cameras with Micro Four Thirds mount.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in dark and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders scenes with straight vertical lines and minimal distortion for a more realistic portrayal.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more colour-accurate imagery.
- Frog Eye Coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water and dust.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 12cm away.
- Accepts 46mm screw-in filters and a petal-shaped lens hood is also included.
|Focal Length||7.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||110°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.72" / 12 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||1.97 x 2.17" / 50 x 55 mm|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g|