Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens (Micro Four Thirds)
- Micro Four Thirds System.
- 18mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22.
- Two Aspherical Elements.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61687
- SKU: VE928MFT
The Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens (Micro Four Thirds) is a Micro Four Thirds-mount lens offering a 14.4mm equivalent focal length. As a Zero-D lens, this 9mm f/2.8's optical design is specifically meant to limit distortion for clear and accurate portrayals of landscapes and architectural subjects.
The optical construction also incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and reduced colour fringing.
A Frog Eye Coating has been applied, too, to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Its sleek and lightweight design is well-matched to mirrorless bodies and is ideal for everyday shooting as well as use on gimbals. Additionally, a petal-shaped lens hood is also incorporated into the lens' design to reduce flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ultra wide-angle 9mm f/2.8 prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit the landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 12cm.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the lens from stray light to reduce flare and ghosting and also protects the front elements from accidental impacts.
|Focal Length||9mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 18mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||113°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.72" / 12 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.09 x 2.36" / 53 x 60 mm|
|Weight||7.6 oz / 215 g|