Leica Trinovid HD 10x42 Binoculars
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics.
- Wide Angle Viewing: 61°
- Short 5.3' Close Focus Distance.
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water/Fogproof.
Email me when stock arrives
Don‘t miss a thing as you experience nature. Breathtaking, high definition optical performance: that‘s the hallmark of Leica Trinovid HD 10x42 Binoculars, thanks to exceptional contrast, brilliant colour fidelity, and high light transmission. A compact, lightweight design and rugged rubber armouring complete the package, making Trinovid HD binoculars a dependable, durable companion in all manner of viewing conditions, from the earliest dawn to latest dusk. Trinovid HD binoculars are available in 8 x 32, 10 x 32, 8 x 42, and 10 x 42 models.
The new Trinovid 42 HD model is a popular classic, which Leica has enhanced by a sophisticated carrying system. Thanks to premium HD technology the robust and lightweight compact binoculars boast razor-sharp images and superior colour neutrality, and they are available with magnification factors of 8x and 10x. The high-traction rubber-armouring makes the binoculars incomparably resilient and offers perfect grip in any weather condition.
- 10x magnification.
- 42mm objective lenses.
- Compact roof prism optical path.
- P40 phase-corrected prism coatings increases contrast and provides true colour rendition.
- HLS (HighLux System): Highly reflective coatings on prisms reduce internal light loss.
- HDC anti-reflection fully multi-coatings increase light transmission throughout optical path.
- 340' field of view at 1000 yards.
- Wide 61° apparent angle of view.
- Short 5.3' close focus distance.
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration.
- 4-position click-stop twist-up rubber eyecups.
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter.
- ±4 right-eye dioptric correction.
- Long 15mm eye relief.
- 4.2mm exit pupil.
|Prism Type||Roof (BAK4)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||6.1° (Actual)
|Field of View||339' @ 1000 yd / 112.55 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.3' / 1.62 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||58 to 76 mm / 2.3 to 3"|
|Dioptre Adjustment||-4 to +4|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 4.6 x 2.6" / 14 x 11.7 x 6.5 cm|
|Weight||25.8 oz / 730 g|