SKU DTP Beat Kit Pro 7
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 is an elite full-spectrum drum set designed for an ever growing number of professional drummers and sound engineers looking for a high-performance all-rounder kit that allows for reproducing authentic, powerful sound full of detail in any setting. From upscale studio projects to big live acts, the DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 provides just the kind of reliable premium gear you need for a memorable performance.
This 7-piece pro-kit contains our drum mic masterpiece, the dual-element cardioid DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT mics, two LCT 340 condenser mics and one cardioid dynamic MTP 440 DM mic, as well as a selection of shock and drum mounts. All these pro-quality, precision-engineered microphones feature a tailored frequency response designed specifically for miking drums, percussions and bass instruments. The complete package exhibits fantastic SPL handling and off-axis sound rejection, delivering remarkably bright, smooth and balanced sound-anytime, anywhere.
The complete kit comes in a rugged aluminium case which allows for easy travel and secure storage.
- 7-piece quality drum kit containing one DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT microphones, two LCT 340 condenser microphones and one dynamic MTP 440 DM
- All microphones feature frequency responses specifically tailored for drums and percussion instruments
- Highly durable all-metal constructed bodies and hardened steel mesh grilles for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- The LCT 340 provides interchangeable 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional (optional) pattern selection, convenient snap closure, transformerless output and dual-color LEDs
- The DTP 340 TT features a uniform supercardioid pickup pattern for high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- The MTP 440 DM is a cardioid dynamic microphone featuring a precision-engineered capsule for effective isolation of the intended sound source, perfectly suited for miking snare drums
- The DTP 640 REX combines a high-performance back-electret and a dynamic capsule in one mic for a highly balanced, rich and powerful drum sound
- All models are equipped with corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectors ensuring reliable signal paths and low noise
- Comes in a black carrying case with double foam layers and artificial leather faces for easy travel and secure storage
- Includes two LCT 40 Ws windshields, five DTP 40 Mts shock mounts, four DTP 40 Mt drum mounts and one MTP 40 MCs shock mount
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review