Litepanels 1x1' Mono LED Tungsten Flood Light (100-240VAC) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
This Lightpanels 1x1 Mono LED Tungsten Flood Light (100-240VAC) gives you the light you need to start shooting right away, with one of the most advanced current location lighting solutions available. This 1 x 1 tungsten (3200K) LED fixture has a 50° beam angle, draws just 40 watts and is driven by the included 100-240V power supply (or by a variety of optional DC battery sources, such as the Litepanels Backpack PowerCell (1.75 hours power)). The LEDs have a 50,000-hour lamp life, so they're pretty much maintenance-free. DMX is built-in.
Among the features that professionals appreciate are the ballast-free design, 0-100% dimming and virtually heat-free operation. Options include slide-in conversion and diffusion filters and a wired remote dimmer (all available separately).
Included is one 1 x 1' LED fixture, a mounting yoke, and a 100-240VAC power supply with mounting bracket.
- Control knob on rear of unit provides 0-100% dimming, with no colour shift. An optional, remote dimming control is also available.
- The "beam" of the 1 x 1' measures approximately 50 degrees, making it possible to fully illuminate subjects at relatively close distances.
- Colour Conversion and Diffusion slide-in filters are available separately.
Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Included power supply operates with 100-240 AC voltage.
- Uses a wide variety of optional battery power sources (18-28VDC) including the Litepanels Backpack PowerCell (available separately).
- Even at only 3" from the mounted surface, there is no risk of damage from this virtually heat-free fixture.
|Rating||500W (compared with quartz-halogen)|
|Operating Voltage||Optional 100-240V AC |
18-28V DC with optional battery sources
|Cable||~6', 120V AC plug|
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 1.75" (30.5 x 30.5 x 4.3 cm)|
|Weight||3 lb (1.4 kg)|