The ikan ID500-v2 LED Studio Light with Touch Screen Dimming continues in the tradition of its predecessor, the ID500 by offering the equivalent of 300W of tungsten power at 5,600K in a slim 5.8 lb package. The big difference is that the ID500-v2 does away with old-school knobs in favor of an LCD touch screen with smooth dimming control from 0-100% in 100 steps. For units mounted overhead or in other hard to reach places, the ID500-v2 comes with an RF remote control that regulates power on/off, dimming and power output.
The ID500-v2 has built-in barndoors, a convenient integrated handle and a multi-voltage power supply for world-wide use. Optional adapter plates for V-Mount or Anton Bauer batteries are available.
- The LEDs in each panel have the tungsten equivalent of 300W while drawing only 36W. The lamps last many thousands of hours making them virtually maintenance-free
- If you need Anton Bauer or Sony V-Mount power options, ikan has you covered with the PBK-A-X or PBK-S-X professional battery mount system. This simple device mounts directly to back of the ID500-v2 via the included VESA mount receiver slots.
LCD Touch Screen
- The LCD touch screen panel on the rear makes it simple to dim the lights in increments from 0-100%. No more guessing with old school analog rotary knobs
- The ID500-v2 comes with an RF remote control giving you command over the light's power and dimming
- Integrated barn doors with intensifiers direct the light where you want it
- Multi-voltage power supply allows world-wide use
|Control Panel||LCD touch screen|
|Watts||36W Power draw |
300W Tungsten equivalent output
|Photometrics||With light horizontal, center beam: |
2,550 lux, 168 fc @ 3.0 (0.9 m)
584 lux, 54 fc @ 6.0' (1.8 m)
222 lux, 20.6 fc @ 9.0' (2.7 m)
159 lux, 15 fc @ 12" (3.6 m)
|Color Temperature||5,560 @ 3.0 (0.9 m) |
5,580 @ 6.0' (1.8 m)
5,590 @ 9.0' (2.7 m)
5,560 @ 12.0" (3.6 m)
|Mount||5/8" (16 mm)|
|Dimensions||14.0 x 7.0 x 4.0" (35.6 x 18.0 x 10.0 cm)|
|Weight||5.80 lb (2.63 kg)|