The Cameo MULTI PAR COB 1 is a compact and lightweight professional lighting system using modern chip-on-board LED technology, which is extremely durable and very energy efficient. The four flat PAR spotlights with a 50° beam angle are ultra bright 30 W COB LEDs designed for intensive RGB colour mixing and both horizontal and vertical alignment.
The Cameo MULTI PAR COB 1 is controlled with a supplied infrared remote, an LCD display and 4 buttons, or via an optional footswitch. Eight DMX modes with numerous functions and efficient programs, master, slave and standalone operation as well as a built-in microphone for sound control provide maximum flexibility and effective lighting effects.
All inputs and outputs of the MULTI PAR COB 1 are encased in a rugged aluminium support with 28mm TV spigots for tripod setup. The mains connection is made via a secure locking Neutrik PowerCon plug; two switchable earthing contact power sockets are used to power other Cameo projectors that can be mounted on the same support.
The current consumption of the Cameo MULTI PAR COB 1 is extremely low (120 watts). Weighing only 8.8 kg, the lighting system comes with a practical carrying case.
- 4 x 30W ultra-bright RGB LEDs
- COB Technology for smooth colour mixing
- Professional 28-mm TV adapter for mounting
- New designed optional footswitch for easy on stage controlling
- IR-Remote included
- Operated via DMX, in master/slave mode, standalone mode or via IR-Remote
- Integrated microphone for sound control
- Simple to operate using the four buttons and LC-Display
- Heavy duty aluminium housing
- Practical transport case included as standard
- Dispersion Angle: 50° (25° with the supplied lens set)
- Installation points and switchable power plugs for 2 additional lights
|Product type:||LED lighting system|
|Type:||Multi PAR system|
|Number of LEDs:||4 x 1|
|LED type:||30 W COB|
|Dispersion:||50°, (with the supplied lens set) 25°|
|DMX input:||XLR 3-pin male|
|DMX output:||XLR 3-pin female|
|DMX mode:||4-channel, 3-channel, 8-channel, 17-channel, 12-channel, 5-channel, 7-channel, 6-channel|
|DMX Functions:||Switchable power sockets 1/2, RGB, strobe, master dimmer, sound control, 13 Programs|
|Standalone modes:||13 Programs, Auto run, slave mode, sound control, static colour, strobe|
|Remote connection:||XLR 5-pin female|
|Controls:||Enter, Value Up, Value Down, mode, IR Remote|
|Indicators:||Multifunction LC display|
|Operating voltage:||90 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power connector:||Neutrik PowerCon|
|Other features:||IR Remote, Installation points for 2 additional lights, Neutrik PowerCON output|
|Accessories (included):||Power cord 3m (Neutrik PowerCON)|