- Payload 1 kg at full extension
- Very lightweight, weighs 0.63 kg
- Three sections articulated arm, max length 85 cm
- Sliding extension allow for flexible positioning.
- Supplied with camera bracket
The three-section Manfrotto 196B-3 Articulated Arm supports 1 kg at full extension. Extra versatility is also given by the sliding extension system which allows for easier positioning of lighting fixtures even in awkward and tight spaces.
Maximum Length is 85 cm, and the bottom 5/8" spigot (compatible with the optional Superclamp), also has a 1/4" thread.
|Arm Length||85 cm|
|Arm Tube Diameters||13 mm|
|Attachment (bottom)||3/8″ thread female, 5/8″ (16mm) stud|
|Top Attachment||5/8″ (16mm) socket, 5/8″ (16mm) stud, 1/4″ screw, 1/4″ thread female, 3/8″ screw|
|Max Payload||1 kg|