The Manfrotto 396B-2 Articulated Arm supports up to 4.5kg with its built-in camera bracket. This articulated arm offers excellent performance: robustness, lightness and versatility. It provides greater rigidity and support, while maintaining flexibility because of its extendable sliding arm, further enhanced by its quick lock system. The maximum length of the arm is 860mm, and the new bottom attachment adds to the strength and versatility, with a spigot that combines both a hexagonal part for anti-rotation attachment in the optional Superclamp and a universal adapter section for attaching to a wide range of stands, clamps and accessories.
- Articulated design permits precision positioning at any angle.
- Works with Super Clamp system.
- Quick lock system makes for quick set ups.
- Supports up to 4.5kg at maximum extension.
- Extendable sliding arm gives great adjustment capabilities.
- Attachment number: camera bracket with 16mm spigot and camera attachment type
- Attachment: ddouble anchored 16mm hexagonal/universal spigot attachment type
- Black color
- Arm tube diameter: 13mm
- Maximum arm length: 860mm
- Load capacity at maximum extension: 4.5kg
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: .90kg