Litepanels Astra 1 x 1 Tungsten LED Panel
- 4x Brighter than Original 1x1.
- Dual Cooling Modes.
- Approximately 3,200K.
- Optional DMX Module.
- 100-240 VAC with Included AC Adapter.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71651
- SKU: LP-935-1002
Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the introduction of the Litepanels Astra 1x1 Tungsten LED Panel that offers 4x the brightness as the original Tungsten 1x1. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra 1x1 boasts a stable tungsten colour balance, 0-100% dimming with negligible colour shift and a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. You can also run on 13-24 VDC batteries with separate purchase of a V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plate.
The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. Another addition is the Astra Tungsten's Dual Cooling. Choose the fan/convection mode or run silent with the field-replaceable fan off. You can control the Astra's functions locally or remotely with separate purchase of a DMX module. The Astra 1x1 Tungsten comes with both US and EU power cables and a removable 5/8" TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting. Two 1/4"-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
Output is up to 4x Brighter than Original Tungsten 1x1
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity equals longer throw with wider effective beam spread
Superior Colour Reproduction
- High colour rendition (CRI)
Efficient Thermal Management with User-Selectable Dual Cooling Mode
- Completely silent passive cooling mode
- Ultra-quiet active cooling mode with double light output
Smooth Dimming from 0-100%
- No noticeable colour shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
Flexible, Modular Concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, colour temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (additional module options under development)
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- External power supply
- Field-replaceable fan module
Modern Fixture Design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, colour, and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
Custom Curved Yoke Design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
|Colour Range||Approximately 3,200 K|
|Beam Angle||Beam angle: 44°|
|Photometrics||399 fc / 4300 lux @ 5' / 1.5 m
100 fc / 1075 lux @ 10' / 3 m
44 fc / 478 lux @ 15' / 4.6 m
|Operating Voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz with included AC adapter
13-24 VDC with optional battery
|Power Draw||110 W|
|DMX||Yes, with optional adapter|
|Power Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Mount||5/8" (16 mm)|
|Dimensions||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3" (45 x 41.4 x 13.4 cm)|
|Weight||7.0 lb (3.2 kg)|