The Lowepro Edit 110 Shoulder Bag is designed specifically for digital video cameras and accessories. It has front pockets, organizers, two side pockets, and interior dividers for a custom fit and securing equipment during transport. The bag offers three ways to transport the digital video camera and its accessories: padded Comfort-Grip handle; the adjustable shoulder strap, and the belt loops which, when used in conjunction with the shoulder strap, greatly reduce shoulder and neck fatigue.
- Padded Tricot lining allows for a soft interior that protects LCD screens from scratches and dust particles.
- Front pocket with interior mesh organizer stores additional items such as batteries and memory cards, cell phone, and other accessories while its laminated mesh see-through window provides visibility to the front pocket, making access to needed accessories quick and easy.
- The expandable side pockets offer additional space for batteries, cords, and AC adapters.
- Reverse teeth zipper, gives a tighter seal closing keeps dirt out of grooves.
- Carried by Comfort-Grip padded handle, adjustable, removable shoulder strap with full rotation hardware which prevents the strap from twisting or tangling and belt loops which, when used in conjunction with the shoulder strap, greatly reduces shoulder and neck fatigue.
All Lowepro products are inventive, purpose built and designed to protect your valuable equipment. Protecting your camera gear, digital devices or personal items is the primary concern as we design and manufacture our products. Lowepro is The Trusted Original and professional photographers have relied on our products since 1967. They carry our bags all over the world—in every kind of climate and in every kind of condition—and rely on our inventive designs to provide protection, accessibility, comfort and durability they can trust.
Note: Does not include pictured accessories