- Product: #61892
- SKU: P1030021
The MAKEBLOCK Neuron Creative Lab Kit is a programmable electronic modules platform that is specially designed for STEAM. It contains dozens of different electronic modules such as LED panels, cameras, sensors, ultrasonic, and motors. Through simple combinations, various creative inventions can be created. With the easy-to-use flow-based programming software, the neuron can be “active” without complex code programming to bring concepts and ideas to life.
The Neuron system offers over 30 electronic blocks, including a voice sensor, light sensor and infrared sensor. As they play with the blocks, creating and inventing new uses, the children receive all sorts of audio, visual and somatosensory stimuli. This playful interaction encourages children to stay focused and learn the scientific principles behind various phenomena, which in turn can inspire even further creativity.
The Neuron blocks can all be linked together using magnetic Pogo pin connectors. This patented interface ensures that links are safe and fast. It also prevents modules from being connected the wrong way. Children can link different blocks in an instant. They can even match Neuron with other everyday stuff to create voice-activated lights, remote-controlled model cars that steer clear of obstacles and loads of other fun and interesting gadgets.
- Craft a new invention in just 5 minutes.
- Building blocks are connected in a snap with magnetic Pogo Pins. Users can simply assemble the blocks to make creative gadgets without needing to write any code.
- No Coding Experience Required.
- The graphical programming interface in the Neuron app enables beginners to easily create Neuron applications and add basic or advanced functionality (e.g. IoT) into their inventions.
- Continuously Updated Invention Guides.
- The Neuron app comes with Invention Guides and video tutorials to show you how to get started building with the Inventor Kit. Follow, then lead with your own creative ideas.
- Compatible with the Makeblock platform and LEGO? blocks.
- mBlock Support.
- Neuron gadgets can be controlled and programmed using mBlock on desktop and the Neuron app on mobile devices.
- The magnetic design at the back of Neuron blocks facilitates home use and lab work demonstrations. You can simply place your gadget on a fridge or a whiteboard to show it off and explain how it works.IoT and Remote Control.
|Product properties||Programmable electronic building block platform|
|Programmable Modules||Energy & Communication Blocks: Power, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wireless Transmitter, Wireless Receiver|
|Input Blocks: Joystick, Button, Knob, Funny Touch, Light Sensor, Color Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Humiture Sensor, Sound Sensor, PIR Sensor, Camera, Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Dual IR Detector, Ultrasonic Sensor|
|Output Blocks: RGB LED, Buzzer, Display, Mic&Speaker, LED Panel, EL Wire Driver, LED Strip Driver, Dual Servo Driver, Dual DC Motor Driver|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Codey Rocky, Makeblock DIY Platform and other building bricks|
|Power Supply||950mAh Lithium Battery|
|Dimensions||24x24x14mm(LxWxH)(Max) Button, Joystick, Knob, Dual IR Detector, Color Sensor, Gyro Sensor, PIR Sensor, Light Sensor, Sound Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor, Humiture Sensor, Camera, RGB LED, LED Strip Driver, LED Strip Driver|
|24x48x14mm (LxWxH)(Max) Bluetooth, Ultrasonic Sensor, Funny Touch, Display, Dual DC Motor Driver, Dual Servo Driver, Wireless Transmitter, Wireless Receiver, EL Wire Driver|
|48x48x14(LxWxH)(Max) Power, Wi-Fi, LED Panel, Mic&Speaker|