The Marumi Close-up Lens Set is the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography. Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera's lens. With Marumi Close-up lenses, you can dive into the world of macrophotography with a minimum of expense and with a maximum of confidence. This filter is a magnifier for non-macro lenses. The CLOSE UP+1 series is free from distance or magnification-value while macro-zoom lenses are subject of restriction. Magnification value changes by zooming and focusing.
- Allows Focusing Closer than Basic Lens
- Lenses Can Be Used In Any Combination
- Excellent for Hobbyists
- High-Quality ColorCore Glass
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus.
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does; A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1; A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2.
- A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on.
More information on Marumi filters: (Link to Marumi International Website)