(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
The Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting and broadcasting. Use it with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for Long battery life using a standard 9 Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switch
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Input Connections: Female XLR (2)
- Output Connections: Male XLR (2)
- Phantom Power Voltage: 48 Volts DC typical
- Current Limiting Resistors: 6.98k Ohms (1%)
- Power Source: V battery (ANSI-1604A type Alkaline recommended) or external 7.5-12V AC/DC, < 150 mA supply
- Current Drain: 10 mA - no load / 45 mA - typical (full load - 2 microphones)
- Battery Life: > 10 hours with Alkaline battery - typical (full load)
- Dimensions (in): 1.85 H x 4.6 W x 3.9 D
- Dimensions (mm): 47 H x 117 W x 99 D
- Weight: 0.82 lbs / 0.37 kg
For more information and specifications visit the Art Pro Audio website here at artproaudio.com