Uniden's DECT 31xx Series uses the Wireless Friendly DECT technology. This Additional Handset has been derived from cutting-edge American DECT 6.0 Technology the DECT 31xx Cordless Phone System is nothing but a premium choice.
Includes a handy NEW feature to the DECT 3105 - Blackout Power Failure^ Protection Feature. When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receives calls using a handset.
These futuristic styled phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have a comprehensive array of features suitable for any home. They have enhanced talking range, unique styling, a large backlit display LCD display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network friendly. The digital duplex speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze.
Another brilliant feature of the DECT 3105 is the DND (Do Not Disturb Function), this button allows you to mute the ringer on the handset and the base at once. Ideal for young families and shift workers.
The DECT 3105 also has an ECO Friendly Mode, which allows the cordless handset to automatically adjusts electrical consumption to save power.
This phone is an Optional Additional Handset for expanding your DECT 31xx Series (up to 6 handsets). Uniden quality and performance make the DECT 31xx Series an outstanding and reliable digital choice.
- DECT Digital Additional Cordless Phone Handset
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Works During Blackouts^
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Handset Conferencing Capable
- Intercom/Call Transfer
- Visual Message Waiting Call Indicator
- DND - Do Not Disturb Function
- Large Backlit LCD Display and Keypad
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Time and Date Display
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- ECO Friendly Mode
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Battery Level Status on Screen
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 Days
Multi Handset Capabilities:
- Up to 6 hansets using the one phone socket
- Intercom / call transfer
- Handset conferencing capable