Audio Technica ATR2USB (3.5 mm) to USB Audio AdapterProduct #12367 | SKU ATR2USB
- 16 bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz Sample Rate
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Operation
- LED Light Indicators
- Mute Button & Volume Control
- Plug-in Power for Mics That Need Power
The ATR2USB 3.5 mm to USB Audio Adapter from Audio-Technica converts any headphone, microphone or headset with a 3.5 mm plug into a USB compatible device. This adapter is equipped with microphone and headphone inputs, a mute button and volume control. It features USB 2.0 full speed operation and provides plug-in power for microphones that need power.
- The Audio Adapter features one 3.5 mm headphone jack for connecting your headphones to the device. It also has one 3.5 mm microphone jack to connect a standard microphone with 3.5 mm connector to the adapter for quality recording or communication.
- With USB 2.0 interface, it provides high-speed operation with 16 bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz sample rate for High Definition Audio.
- The adapter features a Rotary Volume Control that is used to adjust headphone volume moreover, a Mute Button is used to silence microphone audio.1
- The adapter provides plug-in power for microphones that need power.
- The Mute Light illuminates red when the microphone is muted. Moreover, the USB Light illuminates green when properly connected to a powered computer USB port and also when the microphone is un-muted.
- It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OSX.2,3
1 Volume remains at the level that was set during the previous operation
2 Windows Operating Systems: From the Control Panel, open Sounds and Audio Devices. In the Audio tab, select ATR2USB from the drop-down menus for Sound playback and Sound recording
3 Macintosh OSX Operating Systems: In System Preferences, open the Sound Preference window. Select ATR2USB from both the Input and Output tabs
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB)|
|S/N Ratio||>70 dB|
|Operational Voltage Range||USB 5V|
|USB||USB-B type, 2.0 full-speed, backwards compatible with USB 1.0/USB 1.1|
|Bit Depth||16 Bit|
|Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz/ 48 kHz|
|Output Power||Headphone: 13 mW at 16 Ohms|
|Headphone Connector||3.5 mm|
|Microphone Input||3.5 mm|
|Compatibility||Win 2000/ Win XP/ Vista/ Win 7 and Mac OSX without additional driver|