Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Ultra-low latency drivers for Windows XP and Mac OS X included
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control
- Dual high-bandwidth FireWire connectors for absolute flexibility
- Powered via FireWire bus or included power adapter for use with 4-pin FireWire PCs
- Powerful DAW software included (Ableton Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition, Kristal, Audacity)
- Power and FireWire status LEDs on front panel
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The ultra-compact FCA202 FireWire® audio interface is an ideal way for musicians to connect to their PC or Mac computers. Due to its small size and low-latency operation, the FCA202 is especially well suited for traveling musicians who record and edit compositions on laptop computers.
The FCA202 allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands—digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to the FCA202, its 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now your computer has something it can work with. You can record your performance and play back your masterpiece through a pair of studio monitors, which can be connected to the FCA202’s outputs, or you can listen using headphones.
For more information and dowloadable PDFs, go to the products page at Behringer.com
For more information and dowloadable PDFs