(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Crown Audio USBX InterfaceProduct #32688 | SKU USBX |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For Managing XTi, CDi, DSi Amplifiers
- Communicate with Amplifiers over Wi-Fi with iOS App
- Supports up to 8 USB-Enabled Crown amplifiers
The USBX Interface from Crown Audio is a simple and compact unit designed to enable control and monitoring of Crown XTi, CDi, or DSi amplifiers via a wired or wireless Ethernet connection.
A built-in Wi-Fi access point allows the USBX Interface to become a powerful and convenient tool for managing Crown XTi, CDi, DSi devices via the Powered by Crown iOS application. The primary intended use of this unit is as an interface to Crown USB-enabled amplifiers which connect either directly, or via a downstream USB hub, to a USB port on the USBX. Then the amplifiers can be accessed via the RJ45 gigabit Ethernet port on the unit, or wirelessly via the built-in wireless access point.
- Completely self-contained unit easily integrates into existing systems that include Crown XTi, CDi, and DSi amplifiers.
- Suitable for mobile PA systems, movie theatres, small to medium fixed installations, and more.
- For quick access to adjusting levels and monitoring I/O metres, use an iDevice with the Powered by Crown app to instantly communicate with attached amplifiers over Wi-Fi with the USBX.
- For power users, use the built-in wireless access point or the 1 Gb/s wired Ethernet connection on the USBX to control USB-connected amplifiers via a computer running System Architect or Band Manager
- Supports fully-featured monitoring and control of up to 8 USB-enabled Crown amplifiers.
|Connections||1 Gb/s wired Ethernet via RJ45 connector, 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet via built-in WAP|
|Power Input||100 to 240 VAC / 50 to 60 Hz, maximum 20 W|
|Power Consumption||5 VDC / 3 A (maximum)|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 2.50 x 1.9" (95 x 65 x 48.5 mm)|