SKU STUDIO 192 MOBILE
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile - Audio Interface/Studio Command CenterProduct #32454 | SKU STUDIO 192 MOBILE |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Pristine Audio Up to 192 kHz
- Stream up to 26 Inputs and 32 Outputs
- Class-A XMAX Mic Preamps
- Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Fat Channel Effects
The Studio 192 Mobile from PreSonus is an ultra low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command centre with an audio sample rate of up to 192 kHz. Featuring 22 x 26 I/O and two digitally controlled XMAX Class-A mic preamps, it can be used on Mac or Window computers to provide an integrated, portable, hardware and software solution for recording in personal and professional studios.
Tight integration with the included Studio One DAW and companion Studio One Remote app for iPad provides remote control over microphone preamps and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment. Switch between any two mixes using the Cue function and the onboard headphone amp. Plus, software-controlled Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Use the six balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work.
Finally, whether you're a producer, sound designer, an audio engineer, independent band, or all of the above, the Studio 192 Mobile was built for you to create.
- Ultra low-latency, 22x26 I/O (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command centre
- Flawless analogue signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown convertors with 118 dB dynamic range
- Two mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps and two balanced line- level inputs
- Zero-latency StudioLive Fat-Channel processing on every analogue input as follows: Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One on your computer Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback
- Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control-room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface
- ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A convertor/preamp (sold separately)
- Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes
- Four balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Compatible with most music software for Mac and Windows computers
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite with Maag Audio AEQ 2, SPL Attacker, Arturia Instruments and more
|Analogue Inputs||Mic/Inst: 2 x combo XLR-1/4" (6.3 mm) (channel 1, 2)
Line: 2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS (channel 3, 4)
|Analogue Outputs||6 x 1/4" TRS (2 Main, 4 line)|
|Digital I/O||SPDIF: (L, R)
Adat: 8 IN & 8 OUT
|Headphone Output||1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS (stereo)|
|USB||3.0 and backward-compatible with USB 2.0|
|Computer Compatibility||Mac and Windows|
In The Box
- PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile
- Studio Magic Plug-In Suite (Download)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty