RME MADIface XT USB 3.0 Audio InterfaceProduct #30893 | SKU MADIFACEXT
- 196 Input / 198 Output Channels Total
- 2 x Mic/Line XLR/TRS Inputs with Preamps
- 2 x Optical MADI I/O
- 1 x Coaxial MADI I/O
- 4 x Analogue Output (Main XLR + Phones)
The MADIface XT from RME is a USB 3.0 audio interface that features recording up to 192 kHz and offers support of the powerful MADI multi-channel audio protocol. It allows for 196 input channels and 198 output channels in total, plus it feature's RME's Hammerfall DSP and & TotalMix FX virtual mixer, allowing for complex routing and delay-free submixes that can be used for headphone mixes, effects groups and more.
The MADIface XT is equipped with two optical MADI I/O ports and one coaxial MADI I/O port for interfacing with other MADI equipment. In addition, the interface boasts two XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs, each with a high-quality digitally controlled preamp. It also features stereo XLR main outputs and a 1/4" headphone out.
Furthermore, the unit features a 9-pin D-sub port that connects to an included breakout cable which is equipped with an XLR connector for AES/EBU digital I/O and a 5-pin DIN connector for MIDI I/O. The MADIface XT is also capable of providing three additional sets of MIDI I/O virtually via MADI.
- PCI Express port for connecting to external PCI Express cards as well as adapters to Thunderbolt
- Remote mini-DIN port for connecting the optional Advanced Remote Control
- Switchable +48 V phantom power per channel
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (computer I/O limited to 70 channels)
- BNC word clock I/O
|Computer Interface||External PCI Express, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0|
|Sample Rate||32 kHz up to 192 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)|
|Input Gain||60 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Input: 108 dB RMS unweighted, 111 dBA
Output: 112 dB RMS unweigthed, 115 dBA
|MIDI||3 virtual MIDI over MADI I/Os, one external MIDI I/O|
|Mixer||TotalMix: 4096-channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution|
|Stand-Alone||Full stand-alone operation, including MIDI remote control|