Waves Dorrough Meter - Stereo/Mono TDM
Displaying Average & Peak Levels, Mono & St, 3 Style View
Over the past decade, Waves has been at the forefront of the digital audio revolution, modeling console components, vintage amplifiers, and rare outboard compressors and equalizers.
When it comes to meters, you want readability. You want musicality. And most of all, you want accuracy.
Waves brings you precision models of the world’s finest hardware meters.
Clear and comprehensive, Dorrough Meters are renowned for their unique ability to paint a detailed picture of true loudness. That’s why Dorroughs are used in more advanced production facilities than any other.
The Waves Dorrough Meter Collection features models of Dorrough’s most popular loudness meters: 280D/240D, 380D/340D, and 40AES/EBU. Developed in association with Dorrough Electronics, they provide precision loudness monitoring for every conceivable audio scenario. As Input Meters to attain optimal recording levels, as Group/Auxiliary Meters to achieve optimal group loudness, or as Master Output meters, the Waves Dorrough Meters do it all!
Displaying both average and peak levels and in a single readout, Waves Dorrough Meters are the only meters which actually let you see the density of the sound.
- Superfast Peak Response
- Sum and Difference Energies for Optimal Stereo-to-Mono Compatibility
- Left/Right Phase Correlation
- Displays Number of Overs
- Peak and Average Level Relations
- Three Selectable Styles: Horizontal (280D/240D), Vertical (380D/340D), and Arc (40AES/EBU)
- Three Selectable Sizes: Extra Large, Large, and Small
- Selectable Reference Levels
- Switch Between Display Sizes and Styles with the Click of a Mouse
- 40dB Scale in 1 dB steps
- Mono & Stereo Components
- Meter Style Vertical, Horizontal, Arc
- Meter Size S, L, XL
- Reference Level 20dB AES, 18dB EBU, 14dB
- Peak Auto, Hold, Reset
- Overs Display, Reset
- Meter Mode Phase, Sum/Diff, Left/Right
- Phase Error LED
- Overs Error LED