Built from the same technology found in the MIDI Timepiece, the MIDI Express 128 from MOTU is a professional MIDI interface and that provides plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer.
The unit provides eight MIDI in, nine MIDI out (the ninth port mirrors output eight), for a total of 128 MIDI channels. Large front-panel LEDs illuminate to indicate MIDI activity. The unit takes full advantage of USB, providing high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion.
In the event that one needs to connect another sound module or synthesizer, another MOTU USB MIDI interface can be connected via any available USB port. And the MIDI Express 128 is entirely powered by the USB port - no wall wart or AC plug. The interface is housed in a rugged metal casing and slides easily into a standard 19-inch equipment rack.
- Eight MIDI inputs and nine outputs provide 128 MIDI channels
- USB Powered with no additional power necessary.
- High-speed USB connection
- Additional MIDI ports can be provided by simply plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface
- Includes drivers for Mac OS9, Mac OS X and Windows Me/2000/XP
Please Note:Output 9 is a front panel connector that mirrors output 8
||In and Out on each port
||USB equipped Mac or PC
||1U rack mount housing