(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
MOTU MIDI Express XT - USB MIDI InterfaceProduct #21375 | SKU 1856 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The MIDI Express XT USB is based on the industry standard MIDI Time Piece. The unit provides 8 MIDI in, 8 MIDI out, 128 MIDI channels and is "plug-and-play" compatible with all Macintosh and Windows software.
Software consoles for both Mac and Windows platforms provide comprehensive routing, merging, and muting with 16 convenient, one-touch front-panel presets (8 factory and 8 user programmable). Full Time Code and MIDI Machine Control implementation make this interface a fully professional product.
- USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows
- Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor
- SMPTE time code sync in all formats (includes new support for 23.976 fps time code)
- 8 x 8 MIDI merge matrix - connects any device to any other
- 16 front panel presets
- 8 independent MIDI IN
- 8 independent MIDI OUT (9 output connectors)
- 128 MIDI channels
- Supports MIDI Machine Control
- Pedal input for momentary foot switch
- 16 presets with 8 programmable, battery-backed memory
- MIDI Time Stamping (MTS) for sub-millisecond timing accuracy
- Includes updated drivers and ClockWorks software for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
||In and Out on each port
||Stand-alone MIDI patchbay / merger / processor
||Stripes SMPTE time code in all frame rates (24, 25, 29.97 drop, 29.97 non-drop, 30)
Converts LTC to MIDI Time Code (MTC) to sync a Mac, PC or any other devices to SMPTE time code
Front panel SMPTE stripe button
Front panel SMPTE lock and tach LED's
||Mac OS X
Windows Vista or Windows 7
||Merge any inputs to any outputs, route any inputs to any outputs, mute any MIDI data on any cable, re-channelize on input and output