Ideal for final mixes and mastering, Waves Centre is an innovative new processor that separates phantom Centre content from Side (L/R) content. With Centre, you can zero in on the phantom centre and bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting everything else. Perfect for post-production engineers and DJs as well, Centre lets you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix.
Using a unique dynamic engine which considers the amplitude, frequency, and time envelope of stereo sources, Centre gives you the power to radically re-balance your spatial imagery. Adjustable punch, high frequency, and low frequency controls let you enhance detail with maximum impact.
- High controls balance of high frequency content between the Centre and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Centre)
- Low controls balance of low frequency content between the Centre and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Centre)
- Punch controls the spread of transient content between the Centre and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Centre)
- Centre controls the Centre gain. +6dB to Off
- Sides controls the Sides gain +6dB to Off
- Master Gain controls the overall stereo gain. +6dB to -24dB
- Output Meters displays the stereo output after processing. 0 dBFS to -36 dBFS
- Centre Detection Meter Displays the Centre content of the stereo source