The HLS Channel recereates of the original Helios EQs with their sweet saturation, high-end presence, and fat low-frequency boost, as well modeled the unique behavior, coloration, and drive of the console’s preamps.
The PIE Compressor was modeled on the Pye, which was a mainstay in esteemed British studios throughout the classic rock era, and is considered by many to be one of the best buss compressors of all time.
- Modeled Mic & Line preamp drive
- Analog noise & hum for added realism
- EQ bypass mode
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Source Select toggles between Mic and Line levels.
- Preamp determines the amount of preamp coloration.
- High Frequency Gain controls high shelf gain at 10 kHz.
- Mid Gain sets the amount of gain applied to the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Frequency selects frequency for the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Mode selects between boost (PK) and cut (TR).
- Low Band Freq/Cut is used to select the boost frequency, or the amount of attenuation of the 50 Hz low shelf.
- Low Band Boost sets the amount of boost (in dB) for the selected frequency.
- EQ Cut turns the EQ on (in) and off (cut), while maintaining the analog and preamp characteristics.
- Analog controls turns the analog noise and hum modeling on and off, and sets the pitch of the hum to match either European or American currents.
- Noise pads the modeled noise and hum by 20 dB.
- Meter toggles the meter display between input and output monitoring.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
- VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
- Trim displays the maximum peak level of the output signal and its distance from 0 dBFS.
- Input controls the input level.
- Output controls the output level.