Waves Platinum TDM
Waves Platinum Bundle - An amazing bundle of industry-standard processing!
A Ton of Waves Plug-Ins In One Bundle!
If you could only own one batch of plug-ins for digital audio production, the Waves Platinum Bundle just might be it. Waves has long been synonymous with quality plug-ins. Platinum Bundle contains a huge range of top-quality plug-ins, everything from the award-winning Gold Bundle (audio processing essentials), plus the Renaissance Maxx (pro-level audio sweetening) and the Master Bundle (superior mastering tools).
Platinum Bundle Includes:
- C4 Multiband Parametric Processor- 4 band up and down expansion, limiting, compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ.
- Renaissance Reverberator - Rich reverb tails, plus a second generation early reflection system, providing density and texture.
- Renaissance Compressor - Compressor with Opto and Electro modes, plus ARC auto-release, and L1 style limiter on output.
- Renaissance Equalizer - Vintage EQ for rich, clear equalization.
- Renaissance Axx - Compressor ideal for optimizing level and dynamics of any track especially Guitars, Bass and other instruments.
- L1 Ultramaximizer - Lookahead peak limiting with advanced requantization for maximum level and highest resolution.
- MaxxBass - Patent-pending technology takes your bass to the maximum on more speaker sizes, from any source, by adding a series of harmonics to the signal.
- Q10 Paragraphic - Precision control of equalization from subtle adjustments to extreme complex filters.
- S1 Stereo Imager - Unique set of tools for remastering stereo mixes by enhancing and altering the stereo effect.
- C1 Parametric Compander - Select any frequency range, then compress, expand, limit, or gate those frequencies.
- Enigma - Ideal for creation of creative filtering, it combines a complex notch filter system, short delay feedback loops, and modulation.
- Supertap - Six taps with up to six seconds of mono or true stereo delay.
- MondoMod - A unique combo of linked AM, FM and Rotation Modulators yielding gentle wandering guitar solo panning of bizarre destructive effects, all in one plug-in.
- Doppler - Create real-time doppler effects, both realistic and "outside the box."
- UltraPitch - Formant-corrected pitch shifter with 6-voices.
- MetaFlanger - Produces vintage tape-flanging, phaser-emulation, and special effects like no other flanger.
- TrueVerb Room Emulator - Combines two separate modules - an Early Reflections simulator, and a Reverb - to produce a high quality, natural-sounding room effect.
- DeEsser - Precision high frequency dynamic processor.
- AudioTrack - 4-band, fully parametric, EQ, compressor, and gate, all in one.
- PAZ Psychoacoustic Analyzer - Realtime analyzer based on our hearing, shows 52 or 68 bands, with RMS, peak, weighting, variable integration time, and much more.
- Renaissance Vox - Dynamics optimized for vocal tracks, featuring a simple interface with only two controls and two meters.
- Renaissance Bass - Selectively add harmonics which significantly enhance the bass perception by the listener, and beyond the range of the speaker's conventional frequency response.
- Renaissance Channel - Precision channel processor combining equalization, compression, limiting, and gating.
- Renaissance De-Esser - Easy to use De-esser with natural results.
- Linear Phase Equalizer - Phase linear filters don't introduce phase distortions and provide you with the most transparent sound that better preserves the original musical balance.
- Linear Phase Multiband - Independent gain and dynamics (compression, EQ and limiting) on five user-defined frequency ranges with linear phase crossovers.
- L2 Ultramaximizer - Brick wall look-ahead peak limiter algorithm plus Waves IDR (Increased Digital Resolution) dithering technology, with ninth-order noise-shaping.
- L3 Ultramaximixer - Uses psychoacoustic criteria to intelligently decide how much attenuation to apply to each band so that all available headroom is used.
- Waves Tune LT - Performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments with a new level of transparency.
- L3 LL Ultramaximizer - Multiband peak limiter that lets you maximize your mix, track by track, instrument by instrument.
- PS22 Stereo Maker - Ideal for mono to stereo emulation, enhancing individual tracks, and rebalancing the spatial imaging of stereo mixes
- IR-L Convolution Reverb - Recreates the authentic reverberation sound of actual acoustic spaces; includes a large Impulse Response library with several real locations to choose from.
- Doubler - Uses delay and pitch modulation to create a new class of sounds.
- MV2 - The simplest, easiest way to control your dynamics
- MaxxVolume - All the essential dynamics processes, in one convenient tool
- H-Comp - Hybrid compresor combines the modeled behavior of transformers, tubes, and transistors with plug-in precision
- H-Delay - Get everything from old-school PCM42-style effects to slap-back echo, ping-pong delay, and tempo-sync with modulation
- PuigTec EQP-1A - A replication of Jack Joseph Puig's original handcrafted Pultec EQP-1A
- PuigTec MEQ-5 - Model of Jack Joseph Puig's MEQ-4, a Pultec with distinctive tonal characteristics
- This product requires iLok authorization.