This Pack includes:
- 2 x Pioneer CDJ350 CD Players
- 1 x Pioneer DJM350 Mixer
- Plays CDs & USB Media Devices
- RekordBox Music Management
- DJ Software Controller Capable
- Large Touch-Sensitive Platter
- Auto BPM Lock Feature
- Auto Beat Loop Feature
- USB Inputs & Outputs
- RCA Analog Outputs
- Control Connection
The Pioneer CDJ-350 Multi-Media Player carries the legacy of the coveted Pioneer CDJ series players, and gives DJs the ability to play CDs and audio files from USB media, and control DJ software as well. The CDJ-350 features a compact design and touch sensitive platter. Its USB connections will accommodate external hard drives, thumb drives, key drives, etc.
Pioneer's RekordBox Music software lets you easily organize music files, and minimizes search time during gigs. The CDJ-350's Auto BPM feature will automatically beat match audio files, and allow for seamless transitions. The Pioneer CDJ-350 is a versatile, yet durable DJ audio player that will withstand the rigors of nightclub DJ booths, touring and mobile DJs, and home DJs alike.
- Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats - Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files recorded on USB devices and CD-R/RW discs as well as conventional music CDs.
- Rekordbox Music Management Software - Through the rekordbox software, music files are analyzed by BPM2 and beat position and can be categorized by genre.
- Analyzed music can be selected by genre, album or artist on the CDJ-350.
- BEAT Display Function - Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops.
- Auto Beat Loop Function - With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:
- Beat Loop - Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
- Loop Divide - While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
- Hot Loop - While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it
- Auto BPM Lock - Users can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. The feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player.
- Create Playlist Function - While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs.
- DJ Software Compatible - The CDJ-350 is MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface.
Additional Features Include
- Vibration-resistant utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3 and Floating Architecture
- Four level tempo settings for maximum variation range of a song's tempo (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function enables users to remove a disc and resume playback at the same spot when the disc is reloaded
- USB Output
- Record Direct to Type A Storage Devices
- 4 Internal Effects
- 2-Bit D/A Audio Conversion
- 3-Band Isolator EQ
- Adjustable Crossfader Curve
The Pioneer DJM-350 2-Channel DJ Mixer features a straightforward design and intuitive yet powerful feature set for professional mobile DJs, performances, small nightclub booths and serious home DJs. The mixer's 2-channel layout features 2 line and 2 phono (turntable) input connections with 3-band isolator EQ, level faders and adjustable crossfader. Its 24-bit A/D conversion ensures a clean, noise-free signal path, and uncompromising sound quality.
The most unique feature of the DJM-350 is its USB Type-A connector. Easily record mixes to a USB Type-A storage device without a computer or external digital recording device. The audio is stored as a .WAV file for complete compatibility with PCs or digital recorders. In addition, the DJM-350 hosts 4 powerful digital effects for remixing audio and maximizing creativity during any DJ set.
Directly Record to USB Devices
Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or external recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as .WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
Four Types of Effects
The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities:
- Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
- Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it
- Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
- Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
Isolated 3-Band Equalizer
The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -8 (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
Other Features Include
- MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader curve
This combination gives the perfect the perfect solution for the beginner bedroom DJ. With CDJ's that have the ability to help beat matching through the beat lock feature, and a mixer that can record your set from the touch of a button, you can create the perfect party mixes.