- 24-Bit / 96kHz Digital
- 24-Bit Effects
- 3-Band Isolator EQ
- Digital Connectivity
- Auto Harmonic Tuning
The Pioneer DJM800 DJ Mixer features four channels and a professional feature set that is sure to perform in any nightclub DJ booth. The DJM800 features high quality 24bit/96kHz Analog to Digital converters that digitize incoming audio. An internal 32bit DSP processor carries out all the mixing functions for an overall result that combines pristine audio quality with flexible audio mixing. The mixer also incorporates a dual-shield structure for eliminating entry of digital noise and a high performance power supply for noise-free power.
Four input channels feature five line inputs, four digital inputs and three turntable inputs. Each channel features a three-band isolator EQ for realtime frequency manipulation. An on-board 24-bit effects processors delivers Echo, Delay, Reverse Delay, Pan, Transform, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll and Reverse Roll effects. A unique feature is the Auto Harmonic Tuning effect, which detects the key of incoming audio and compensates when pitch changes are made. This results in mixes that are harmonically tuned.
Overall, the Pioneer DJM800 is a powerful DJ mixer that is sure to satisfy demanding professionals and sound systems.
24Bit / 96KHz Converters
The DJM800 digitizes incoming audio for pristine quality and low noise floor.
32Bit Digital Processing
The internal 32bit processing handles all the mixing and effects processing with optimum results.
Four Input Channels
The DJM800 features four input channels that consist of five line inputs, four digital inputs and three turntable inputs.
Auto Harmonic Tuning
The Auto Harmonic Tuning effect detects the key of incoming audio and compensates when pitch changes are made. This results in mixes that are harmonically tuned.
Flexible Effects Processor
An on-board 24-bit effects processors delivers Echo, Delay, Reverse Delay, Pan, Transform, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll and Reverse Roll effects.
Numerous other features make the DJM-800 ideal for a sophisticated DJ
- Cross Fader Assign allows the DJ to assign each channel's input to the cross fader
- Fader Curve Adjust allows the user to change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- When connected to a Pioneer CDJ player, the Fader Start allows playback to be started by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
- A built-in three-band equalizer enables level control within a -26dB to +6dB range for high, mid, low bands, respectively
- The Talk Over feature automatically lowers track volume so an MC can talk over the track
- The Mic Signal Cut eliminates the microphone sound output to the booth monitor to prevent feedback
- The DJ can check the peak level of the input audio for each channel and the master