The silver version of Pioneer's DJM-850 Four Channel Professional DJ Mixer has a feature set that is sure to measure up in any nightclub. The DJM-850 features 8 analogue inputs, 4 outputs, and a high quality 24-bit/96kHz USB soundcard that supports up to 4 stereo channels on input and output. The mixer also offers compatibility with the Scratch Control Digital Vinyl System in Native Instrument's TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 and DUO 2 software.
The 4 analogue output channels can sourced from a wide set of connections, including six line inputs, four digital inputs, two turntable inputs, and a USB-connected computer. Each channel features a three-band isolator AEQ for real-time frequency manipulation. The 32-bit master D/A convertor carries out all the mixing functions, resulting in pristine audio quality with flexible capability. The mixer also incorporates a dual-shield structure for eliminating digital noise, and a high performance power supply for noise-free power.
The 13 onboard beat effects can be applied to any of the channels, or to the master outputs. An external processor can also be routed into the effects signal path via Send/Return jacks on the DJM-850's rear panel. Note: Serato Scratch Live DVS not supported
Three Kinds of Onboard Effects
- The DJM-850 includes built-in Sound Colour FX, Beat Effects, and Beat Colour FX. Sound Colour FX adds Filter, Crush, Noise, or Gate to an input source. Beat Effects include Delay, Echo, Up Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Slip Roll, Roll, and Reverse Roll. Beat Colour FX allows you to make custom combinations of these effects.
Built-In High Performance USB Soundcard
- The 4 input/output USB soundcard supports three different sample rates and the ASIO/Core Audio standards. The included utility software allows the signal paths from the mixer to be easily modified.
High Fidelity Audio
- A 32-bit digital-to-analogue master output convertor and extremely short audio transmission paths result in excellent sound quality.
Compatible with TRACTOR SCRATCH 2
- Simple connection to Scratch Control (DVS) with TRACTOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2.
- Operation information can be transmitted as MIDI to control connected devices.
AEQ per Channel
- A switchable 3-band (-26 to +6dB) and 3-band isolator (-inf. to +6dB) AEQ is available per channel.
- The DJM-850 automatically switches to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period of time.
|Total # Of Channels||4 channels + 2 mic channels|
|Input Connectors||8 x RCA phono (CD/Line) |
4 x RCA phono (Line)
4 x RCA phono (Phono)
1 x XLR & 1/4" TRS Combo jack (Mic 1)
1 x 1/4" TRS (Mic 2)
|Output Connectors||2 x XLR (Master 1) |
2 x RCA phono (Master 2)
2 x RCA phono (Rec Out)
2 x 1/4" TRS (Booth)
|Digital Output||1 x RCA coaxial (Digital Master Out) |
1 x USB-B Port
|Headphone Output||1 x 1/4" TRS stereo|
|Other Connectors||2 x 1/4" TRS (Send) |
2 x 1/4" TRS (Return)
1 x 5P DIN (MIDI Out)
4 x 1/8" TRS mini (Control)
|Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Convertors||D/A: 32-bit (master D/A output convertor) |
|USB||Input: Stereo 4 channel |
Output: Stereo 4 channel
24-bit, sample rate: 44.1/48/96 kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||106 dB (Line)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12 x 4.25 x 15" (320 x 108 x 381 mm)|
|Weight||17.6 lb (7.7 kg)|