Next-Generation DJ Machine – Play, Mix, Perform and Scratch MP3, OGG and WAV Files just like Vinyl Records
B-CONTROL DEEJAY—the Hottest Hands-On DJ Mixer from BEHRINGER
It’s everything you ever wanted in a DJ production tool. It’s gorgeous, you can put your hands on it and the software is just irresistible.
The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 DJ mixer lets you play, mix and scratch any MP3, WAV or other audio format with a real vinyl feel. Packed with mind-blowing features such as mixer, dual-player, effects, mic/phono preamps and a full-fledged monitor section, this 4-channel USB audio interface perfectly complements the included Native Instruments Traktor 3 LE* DJ software or most other DJ software, running on Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems. You've waited long enough. Go to your local dealer, and make sure this hot babe is yours.
* Based on the award-winning TRAKTOR 3, this smaller version offers two decks and an integrated 2-channel mixer. Auto-sync, beat-accurate loops, and a host of other forward-thinking features and effects will have you mixing liquid sets in no time.
- Get ultimate control over your virtual DJ machine and play, mix and scratch MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and AIFF files with vinyl feeling
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE DJ software with iTunes import, Beatport music store integration plus additional podcasting and recording software
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Your complete DJ setup in a single box: dual player, mixer, effects, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
- 2 versatile jog wheels to control typical DJ functions like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth crossfader
- Use the 2 internal phono preamps to mix your vinyl records with MP3 files or run the BCD3000 as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control
- Internal microphone preamp with dedicated Level and EQ controls for MC performances or DJ’s talkover
- Dedicated control elements for play, cue, loop, pitch bend, search, effects and many more
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs or Firmware, visit the product page at Behringer.com