(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 Serato Sub-Controller is a USB bus-powered performance controller designed for DJs who use Serato DJ software and want additional performance pads, knobs and buttons for triggering samples and applying effects. The unit features 16 velocity sensitive trigger pads, eight per channel, with functions such as In, Out, Loop Active, Reloop/Exit, Save, Slot Up, and Slot Down. The output level of the pads can be controlled by a sampler fader and also by pushing the pads with different amounts of force. Looping can be performed in both automatic and manual modes. The unit features eight knobs for controlling iZotope effects and includes a slip mode function that allows the music to play in the background while looping and triggering samples. The controller comes with a free voucher for Serato Video software that allows you to incorporate videos, effects, and image files into your performance.
Sixteen Performance Pads
- Controls Hot Loop, Manual Loop, Auto Loop, Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, and Sampler functions
- Determines the playback output level of samples depending upon how hard the performance pad is hit
Illuminated Visual Feedback
- Shows you the state of play for each performance pad
Sampler Volume Fader
- Controls volume output to the trigger pads, which is useful for level adjustments when finger drumming
- Enables continuous background playback of music while loops and hot cues are performed
FX Knobs and Buttons
- Controls the operation of iZotope effects
- Enables incorporation of video, effects, and image files into a Serato DJ performance
||1 x USB B Terminal
||1280 x 720 or higher resolution
||OS X (10.8.4 / 10.7.5 / 10.6.8 or higher)
32-bit CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB Memory
64-bit CPU: 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB Memory
||12.9 x 1.87 x 7.04" (32.8 x 4.75 x 17.9 cm)
||3.09 lb (1.40 kg)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review