(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The DDJ-SR 2-Channel Performance DJ Controller from Pioneer is designed to provide hands-on control of Serato DJ software. It features 2 low-latency jog wheels as well as 16 illuminated performance pads (8 per channel) that provide touch access to commonly used effects and functions such as hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. The Pad Plus function allows you trigger multiple effects with just one button. The controller has a 2-channel mixer with a cross fader reverse feature that allows you to switch your left and right decks. Built-in deck select buttons allow you to integrate 4 decks into the mixer for added versatility while performing. The DDJ-SR has an integrated USB sound card as well as a 1/4" microphone input for using analog sources.
- Rubber performance pads located below the big jog wheel provide hot cue, roll, slicer and sampler functions. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to tap the pad(s) quickly for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
- By activating the Pad Plus button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into hot cue roll, trans, combo FX and sampler roll. This enables you to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and hot cues to the beat. The DDJ-SR also features a beat indicator which gives a visual representation of the beat
- The DDJ-SR features two jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best feel and the shortest latency
- The built-in 2-channel mixer on the DDJ-SR is designed for scratch performances. The mixer can also be used with four decks using the deck select buttons located on each side of the controller. In addition, the unit features a cross fader reverse switch to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides
- USB Power - The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) - Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve - Suits multiple mixing styles
- Channel Fader Start - Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks
- Integrated Handles - The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience
||2x RCA auxiliary inputs
1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) mic input
||2x 1/4" (6.3 mm) master outputs (L,R)
2x RCA booth outputs (L,R)
1x 1/4" (6.3 mm) headphone output
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphone output
||1x USB B port
||20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Total Harmonic Distortion
||0.006% or less
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||101 dB (PC)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||21.8 x 12.6 x 2.6" (55 x 32 x 6 cm)
||9.9 lb (4.4 kg)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review