Audio Technica AT-DHA3000 Digital Headphone Amplifier has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
- The high quality entire numerical code earphone amplifier, lets you experience absolutely the real acoustic fidelity.
- All inputs completely in sets in the enhancement sampling acoustic fidelity sampling rate switch.
- In sets at the examination earphone impedance checking device, can automatically carry on the most appropriate establishment according to the earphone impedance. (D.I.O.S)
- Input system including two groups of optical fibers number system and group of coaxial input systems.
- Build in the most bass and the adjustment digital balancer.
- May correspond 96kHz/24bit (DVD-AUDIO) to use.
- Provides two kind of specifications the earphone out-ports: F3.5mm three-dimensional miniature plug and F6.3mm three-dimensional standard plug, for highly takes the acoustic fidelity the design.
|DA Descrambler||24bit DA Descramber|
|Maximum Input Level||250mW+250mW(16O), 180mW+180mW(49O), 125mW+125mW(32O), 65mW+65mW(300O)|
|Suggest Headphone Impedance||16O - 600O(Using one headphone), 32O - 600O(Using two headphone)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20Hz(at 48Hz input frequency);10Hz - 40Hz(at 96Hz input frequency)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Below 0.03%|
|Phantom Power Requirements||34 W|
|Input Connections||RCA x 1; Op x 2|
|Output Connector||Ø6.3mm x 1, Ø3.5mm x 1|
|Dimensions||93mm x 310mm x 230mm (H x W x D)|