(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG K 271 MK II Professional Studio HeadphonesProduct #26660 | SKU K271-MKII |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Auto-Mute Feature
- Ideal for Stage and Studio Use
- Patented Varimotion Speakers
- Excellent Noise Isolation
- Leatherette and Velvet Earpads
The K 271 MK II studio headphones from AKG are an ideal solution for working on stage or in a studio. These professional stereo cans feature patented Varimotion speakers to provide realistic sound with a wide frequency response.
The self-adjusting headband provides a secure and comfortable fit. A switch inside the headband mutes the audio as soon as the headphones are taken off to prevent unwanted sound leakage. The on-ear earpieces can be covered with your choice of leatherette or velvet earpads for excellent comfort and ambient noise reduction.
The headphones come with two detachable cables; one straight and one coiled. Each cable has a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug for connecting to a variety of devices. A 1/4" adapter plug is also included for connecting to pro-level gear.
- Professional closed-back studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband
- Auto-mute feature silences the headphones when you take them off
- On-ear design with leatherette and velvet earpads
- Excellent ambient noise reduction
- Patented Varimotion speakers for realistic sound reproduction with a wide frequency response
- Single-sided straight and coiled cables included
- Gold-plated stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
|Frequency Response||16 Hz to 28 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||200 mW|
|Audio Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS|
|Adapter (Included)||1/4" (6.3 mm)|
|Cable Length||3 m
5 m (Coiled)
In The Box
- AKG K 271 MK II Professional Studio Headphones
- Straight Cable
- Coiled Cable
- Leatherette Earpads
- Velvet Earpads
- 1/4" Adapter