(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser HME26-100(4) - Stereo Headset is a professional-quality dual-ear communications headset, ideal for TV and radio broadcast applications. The headset has a lightweight design with an adjustable split-style headband and thick on-ear cushions for lasting comfort. The cushions also help to attenuate unwanted environmental noise. If you need to maintain awareness of your surroundings, the flip-away design allows single-ear listening.
The headphones are designed to deliver high SPL levels, but also employ Sennheiser's ActiveGard technology to protect the listener from volume peaks, minimizing the risk of hearing damage. The cardioid condenser microphone is pre-polarized and provides excellent speech intelligibility, as well as a linear frequency response. The adjustable gooseneck allows precise positioning, and it can be installed on the left or right side of the headset. When tilted into an upright vertical position, the mic automatically goes into mute mode.
The single-sided cable provides exceptional durability, and also minimizes snags and tangles. The headset has a modular design that allows to you easily replace the cable, mic boom, and ear cushions for a long life of professional use.
Note! Cable is not included
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to the two-piece padded headband and soft ear pads
- Single-sided cable
- Headphones alllow for high sound pressure levels
- ActiveGard (switchable) - safeguards you from volume peaks above 105 dB
- Flip-away headphone allows single-sided listening
- Pre-polarized condenser microphone (cardioid character) with linear frequency response
- Flexible microphone boom can be worn on the left or right-hand side
- Microphone mutes by positioning the boom vertically
- Cable, microphone boom and ear pads can be replaced easily
- Cable Clip
- Wind/Pop Screen
- User Manual
- Transducer principle (Headphones): dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18.000 Hz
- Impedance: HMD 26-100: 50 Ohm mono / 100 Ohm stereo
- Characteristic SPL: 107 dB at 1 kHz, 1V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 127 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 200 mW (ActiveGard switched-off)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,5 %
- Contact pressure: approx. 3,6 N
- Transducer principle (Microphone): prepolarised condenser microphone (cardioid character)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4 mV/Pa +- 2.5 dB
- Operating voltage: 5V - 15V DC
- Operating temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -55 °C to +70 °C
- Weight w/o cable: 200 g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review