(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser HME26-600-7 - Stereo Headset are a set of closed, supra-aural headsets. They are lightweight and designed for use in studio applications at TV and Radio. The headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL and provide high wearing comfort in combination with a good noise attenuation.
These headphones employ Sennheiser's ActiveGard technology to protect the listener from volume peaks, minimizing the risk of hearing damage. The omni-directional condenser microphone satisfies with perfect acoustic performance and ensures linear frequency response. The gooseneck microphone can be used either on left or right-hand side. The microphone boom allows an individual adjustment at the right position.
This package contains: Headphones with 600 Ohm per system, pre-polarized condenser microphone, steel wire cable with open ends, 2 m length
- Extremely comfortable to wear, even for extended listening, due to the two-piece automatic headband and soft ear pads
- Single-sided cable routing
- Headphones for high maximum SPL
- ActiveGard (switchable) – safeguards you from volume peaks above 105 dB
- “Flip-away” headphone allows single-sided listening
- Pre-polarized condenser microphone (omni-directional) with linear frequency response
- Flexible microphone boom, can be worn on either left or right-hand side
- Muting of microphone once mic position is upright
- Cable, microphone boom and ear pads can be changed easily due to modular concept
- Transducer principle (Headphones): dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18.000 Hz
- Impedance: HMD 26-100: 300 Ohm mono / 600 Ohm stereo
- Characteristic SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW): 105 dB
- Characteristic SPL: 107 dB at 1 kHz, 1V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 127 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 200 mW (ActiveGard switched-off)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,5 %
- Contact pressure: approx. 3,6 N
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic microphone (hyper-cardioid)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 16.000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ohm
- Output voltage: 0,4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Operating temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -55 °C to +70 °C
- Weight w/o cable: 200 g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review