The Sennheiser HME26-600 - Stereo Headset is a set of closed, supra-aural headsets. They are lightweight and designed for use in studio applications at TV and Radio. The headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL and provides high wearing comfort in combination with a good noise attenuation.
The headset also employs Sennheiser's ActiveGard technology to protect the listener from volume peaks, minimizing the risk of hearing damage. The omni-directional condenser microphone satisfies with perfect acoustic performance and ensures linear frequency response. The gooseneck microphone can be used either on left or right-hand side. The microphone boom allows an individual adjustment at the right position.
Note! Cable sold separately.
- Lightweight Design
- On-Ear Cushion
- Adjustable Split-Style Headband
- ActiveGard Technology
- Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Flexible Gooseneck Boom
- Modular Design for Easy Replacement
- Headphone Type: Dynamic, Closed-Back, On-Ear
- Microphone Type: Dynamic, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance (Headphones): 600 Ohms Mono
- Impedance (Microphone): 300 Ohms
- SPL 1: 107dB @ 1kHz, 1V (Characteristic)
- SPL 2: 127dB @ 1kHz, 200mW (ActiveGard Off)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Pressure Levels: 3.6N (Headphone Contact Pressure)
- Output Voltage: 0.4mV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 131°F (-15 to +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -67 to 158°F (-55 to +70°C)
- Weight: 130g