(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser PXC250 - Noise Cancellation Headphones are a terrific travel companion, offering high-quality audio and noise cancellation in a small and lightweight package. The headphones use neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms to create audiophile-quality sound, bringing out all of the details in your music.
Sennheiser's NoiseGard technology reduces ambient sounds by up to 80%, letting you focus on your music instead of your environment. The NoiseGard controls have been reduced in size by 50% for better handling and convenience. The NoiseGard technology operates for up to 50 hours on a single AAA battery. If desired, you can also use the headphones battery-free in passive mode without the NoiseGard enabled. An in-line volume control makes it easy to make volume adjustments on the fly.
The headphones have a lightweight, foldable design, making it easy to bring them anywhere. The adjustable headband is metal-reinforced for strength and cushioned for long-lasting comfort. Soft on-ear cushions prevent fatigue and also help to block out ambient noise. The headphones have a standard 3.5mm plug and an airplane adapter plug for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems. A carrying case is also included for convenience.
- NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or in any other noisy environment
- Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy your music without distractions
- Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass
- Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
- Long lasting NoiseGard™ usage - a single alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours!
- Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience
- Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
- Convenient carrying case included
- Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players
- PXC 250-II headphones
- Ear pads
- Inflight adapter (3.5 mm double mono jack)
- Storage pouch
- AAA battery
- Frequency response: 10 – 21000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB
- Impedance: 300 O / 160 O
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm straight
- Cable length: 1.5 m symmetrical
- Ear coupling: Supraaural
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review