The Samson MD2/PS05 Bundle is an essential mic accessory pack for any desktop studio used for vocal recording applications such as podcasting, voiceover work, music tracking and more.
Via a telescoping arm, the MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand is easily adjustable from 15 to 23 cm in height to allow for optimal, as well as versatile, desktop mic positioning. While it's low-profile design fits unobtrusively on desktops, the MD2 offers a weighted die-cast metal base (4" width) to ensure stability to any microphone with a standard mic clip (5/8"-27 threading).
The PS05 Microphone Pop Filter features a dual-layer 12cm nylon mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds ("P-Pops") that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. Once attached to any standard mic stand shaft or boom by the included C-clamp mount, the PS05 can be easily positioned to preference via an extra durable 18cm gooseneck. Additional fine-tune positioning is made possible by the filter's ball joint mount, which offers 360° filter rotation.
MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand
- 15 to 23 cm telescoping desktop microphone stand
- Weighted die-cast metal base (10cm width) for stable positioning
- 5/8"-27 mic clip threading
- Compatible with any standard microphone/mic clip
PS05 Microphone Pop Filter
- 63.5cm microphone pop filter
- Dual-layer 12cm nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops")
- Extra durable 18cm gooseneck for optimal filter positioning
- Ball joint mount for 360° filter rotation
- C-clamp mount (1" maximum grip) fits most standard mic stand shafts and booms